Monday, October 27, 2008

Ghosting it Forward

So, my blogger friend On The Bit has tagged me in something called Ghosting it Forward. I totally missed reading it on her blog (here) until now. WHOOPS!

So here is what I am talking about:

“Halloween is fast approaching, with all the tricks and treats that our little Goblins and Ghoulies adore. (*ahem* and just how many of us have been in on egging, shaving cream, and toilet paper decorations?) Ghosting It Forward comes along at a time when we really need something to smile about. Combining Pay It Forward, with a tradition known as “Ghosting”, (which in all honesty I had never heard of,) it provides a great way to do things for folks to bring a smile and a sense of wonder. “Ghosting” for those of you who are in the dark as I was, is a tradition of silently slipping over to a neighbor’s home, and leaving them a “treat” on their door step.”

Here are Le Rules:
1) Have a Ghostly Image to pass along
2) Tag three people on your blog, with links to their blogs. Tell about what great folks they are, or offer to send them a Ghostly Treat.
3) Include a link to Ghosting It Forward in your blog.

So because I only know two other bloggers, On the Bit and Now That's a Trot!, and both of them have already been tagged, I think I am going to have to be a complete party pooper by not passing this on. But thanks OTB! :) Next time I am in Jersey, we have to meet!

But here is a fun ghost horse photo! :)

1 comment:

OnTheBit said...

all that picture does it make me want a mule! What a cute baby!