Sunday, October 5, 2008

National Show Photos!

Here are the professional pics from the National Standardbred show. Click on Portraits by the Show Sign (top right) and 9AM-1130 Dressage (bottom left) to see the Dream Girl in action. I think we had a couple under Candids too.....walking over to warm-up for dressage. Some of the looks on my face during the dressage is priceless....I am in such deep concentration I nearly look terrified! LOL!

http://photos.tallmanphoto.com/Equestrian/617112

And here are a few of the pics I took myself. First, our stall sign.



Here I am, exhausted and dirty, braiding her mane at nearly midnight. Bad me.



Dreamy chilling in her stall after dressage.



Our tack stall. Had we realized we would not be showing out of the trailer (because it was POURING we decided to show out of the stalls instead) then we would have been more prepared to show out of a tack stall. We had no saddle racks....ummm, well no racks at all. It was a bit worrisome for me, the one who like to be organized and clean! LOL! That NJ red clay is wicked!

No comments: