Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dreamy is in the MDS omnibus....twice!

Here are two neat photos of Dreamy I came across in my newly arrived Maine Dressage Society 2009 omnibus. I was not aware that either pic would be used, so it was exciting to see them!

The first is an ad for the upcoming Linda Zang symposium. I have been checking the SMDA website nearly daily for the application. I am planning to apply to ride Dreamy with Ms. Zang, and I am crossing my fingers that I might be chosen! Of course, even if I am not chosen to ride (it costs a couple hundred bucks for a 45 minute lesson...) I will plan to audit the clinic.

Now, of course it is hard to tell if this is really my horse used as advertising. But I saw that pic, saw the white spot on the shoulder, and if this is not Dreamy, I will eat my hat. It HAS to be the two of us...and I think it was from a SMDA show in 2007, and the pic was taken by R. Cuffey.



The next photo was used in an advertisement for SPHO-Maine. Now, personally I think the ad was poorly done, since it does NOT even SAY SPHO-Maine on it! DUH........but I don't really care. I like the fact that Dreamy was displayed prominently in the upper right hand corner. Pretty cool! Not sure who did the ad, but I would imagine the aforementioned R. Cuffey would have played a part.

1 comment:

OnTheBit said...

VERY COOL! You famous now :P