Thursday, February 12, 2009

SPHO-NJ Banquet Pics

Pics of the award table...



I tell you, SPHO-NJ knows how to put on an awards banquet! The awards are gorgeous!


Some of the gift baskets from the Chinese auction....


Here is the Taurmade award Dreamy won, with presenter Helene.


Here I am with Rob winning the Training level horse award from the National show.


Here I am winning the reserve Ambassador Standardbred award.


Here I am winning the overall Combined Training award.


Here I am winning the overall Dressage award.


Here I am with ALL my awards! :D


Thanks SPHO-NJ!!!!!!!!! :D And can I just say that I LOVE Rob's shirt??????? I am dying for a Burberry purse in that pattern! ROFL!!! ;-)

Here is the ad I bought for the banquet program. Rob designed it.

1 comment:

  1. Were you in jersey getting all of those? And those awards are something I DREAM of (no pun intended). I am very jelous right now!! oh and congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!