Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Honest Scrap Award!
On the Bit, a fellow blogger, has bestowed yet another award to me! Thanks OTB!
In accordance with the award rules I have to let you all know who gave me this award, 10 things about me you didn’t know before, and pass it along to 10 other blogs. That is tough to do, because I am not sure I read 10 blogs. :( But let's try it.
What don't you know about me? Hmmmm....
1. I am short. Like only 5 feet tall short. People think I am younger than I actually am (born in 1979...) which is sort of funny. :) By now the gray hair is pretty evident, so it is even more funny to me when someone thinks I am a high school age kid. I mean, c'mon people! I TEACH high school kids! LOL!
2. I am a night owl and HATE getting up in the morning. Seriously. HATE IT. :P
3. My barn colors are maroon and silver. But sometimes they are navy blue too. Or even forest green. It all depends on the colors the store has in stock! :P
4. I named my barn when I was in fifth grade. :) I had a friend that wanted to name her "dream farm" Sapphire Stable since it was her birthstone. Seeing as my birthstone is a peridot (and what kind of name is Peridot Farm???? Ummm...no...) that was out of the question. I got out my thesaurus and looked up "gemstones." Moonstone was there, and I loved the name. At the time, I wanted to own a Morgan breeding farm....so Moonstone Morgans had a nice ring. So when I finally did have "my own barn", my husband said I really needed to use my original farm name.....so Moonstone Farm was born! LOL!
5. I hate cooked vegetables. I can eat most of them raw, but cooked? GAG ME.
6. I am addicted to Facebook. :) I even created "horsebooks" for my mares and OMG I am such a foolish girl. LOL! I mean, I am writing things like "Elizabeth gives Dreamy a treat!" LOL! So funny.....and now my horses are becoming "friends" with other people's horses......BAAAHAHAHAHA! :D
7. I am writing a young adult novel about a girl and a horse, of course! I wish I could find the time to finish it and actually send it out to an agent. :(
8. I am a ribbon ho. OK, there, I said it. :p LOL!!!!!!!!! I know OTB gets it! :)
9. I make lists because I like to cross things off. I will even write things on the list JUST to cross them off. Yes, I am crazy.
10. I eat Pepto Bismol for meals sometimes. :D Especially before a horse show. And I never thought anyone else would ever understand until I had a chat with Rob one night. And HE IS THE SAME WAY! :) Pepto Buddy! :)
Now, for the blogs I award this to...wow I actually follow 10 blogs! :)