Friday, March 25, 2011

Day Twenty Five: 30 Day Challenge

Day Twenty Five: Your dream trailer

My dream trailer would be another Eby.  I really love my Eby gooseneck stock trailer, but if I could afford it, I would want a fancy horse trailer with tack room.  I like the look of the Victory Series 4 horse head to head.   I would want the tack room of course.  I would rather have a head-to-head rather than a slant load.  I am not sure if I would want a trailer with living quarters though.  When I show overnight I kind of like getting a hotel room and having a real shower and bed.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Lol, I'm not fussy about the bed part, but I am rather fond of the shower part! I'd like a 2 horse straight load gooseneck... ideally a tack room would be nice too. Living quarters I'm not fussy about because I could always just pitch a tent or sleep in the gooseneck if I'm desperate. Those trailers are gorgeous though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!