Monday, March 21, 2011

Day Twenty One: 30 Day Challenge

Day Twenty One: Your favorite schooling outfit

For whatever reason, I tend to wear tan and white (dressage) breeches only at shows and at home I wear all other colors.  My most favorite schooling pair was my greenish full seat Kerrits breeches.  I say was because the fabric on the seat completely fell apart this past fall.  I got them on clearance for only $20 and I adored them.   Oh well.  At least I did not pay full price ($90+)!  My other favorite schooling pair is a dark gray ribbed full seats from Tuff Rider.  They were on clearance for only $15.  :-)  You know, I never seem to find my tan or white show breeches on clearance....LOL!

I generally wear one of my many horsey t-shirts to school in.  When it is super hot, I go with a tank top.  My favorite is a gray tank with thicker straps.  But I am not too fashion conscience, because usually I am mucking stalls and doing other farm chores before and/or after I ride. 

I wear my IRH helmet and Ariat field boots for both schooling and showing.  I am not rich enough to own two different sets! :-)  And I wear my SSG riding gloves...but instead of black or white (which I only use for showing) I wear a leopard print pair to school in!  LOL!

Reva says "HI!" (2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!