Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day Twenty Six: 30 Day Challenge

Day Twenty Six: Biggest riding pet peeve

I wrote up this long post (in draft form) about my pet peeves yesterday, and then just now as I was going back to it to publish, I realized I hated my whiny complaining.

SO!  I have decided to harness my inner negativity and delete it all!  :-)  I dislike when others constantly complain about everything (in fact, I have ended friendships over it), so I think I ought to smarten up as well.

My biggest riding pet peeve is when I mentally KNOW what I need to make my body do but I cannot DO it!  Sooooooo frustrating!  LOL!  I work so hard but I am not a naturally gifted rider and I lack "feel", so there are times when I know my horse would be better trained if I could only get my act together.  It bugs me so much.  I also wish at times I could just pay for my instructor to train my horse, but then I would not have the satisfaction of knowing that my horse's successes are my own.  And I suppose then I would have to call her my "trainer" instead of my "instructor".  And I don't want to sound like a real dressage queen!  LOL!!!!  ;-D  (kidding....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!