Sunday, January 29, 2012

Maine Dressage Society Banquet 2011

Today was the Maine Dressage Society Banquet for 2011.  I brought my fabulous instructor Judy along with me.  Dreamy won a bunch of awards and I am super proud!


Training level - 4th place
First level - 10th place 
Aged Horse division - 4th place
Standardbred breed recognition certificates at Training and First!


I have to say, my favorite ribbon is the 10th place!  That is the coolest ribbon ever!  I don't have anything like that!  :-)


Just one banquet left in February for the SPHO-NJ!







4 comments:

  1. Yeah for you and Dreamy! How cool that your organizations have all those cool year end awards!

    Thanks for the blog award - I saw it, but haven't had a chance to do a post about it! I'll get to it this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That 11th place ribbon is AWESOME! :) I want one! Congrats on all your awards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!