Sunday, May 20, 2012

Easter Day Ride

For quite a few years, I have enjoyed cooking various holiday dinners for family.  This year, I was secretly hoping someone else would cook Easter dinner.  LOL!  My brother and his wife came to my "rescue" by inviting us over to their new house!  It was awesome to just show up and enjoy someone else's cooking.  Without any food prep, it freed me up to enjoy a leisurely early morning trail ride with friends Tania and Lydia (see beach ride!) and Angie and Craig (Tania's stepmom and dad!)!  It was a bit chilly, but it was fun and a great way to spend a couple hours in between the Easter Bunny's visit with my boys and a yummy afternoon dinner with family.


Dreamy enjoyed her morning too!  We are following Lydia and Rey.

Tania and Otis, with Angie (and Smoke) and Craig (and Quincy)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!