Monday, August 20, 2012

Gettin' Crafty!

I love being crafty, but I am not very talented.  LOL!  Every so often, I am inspired and create something that turns out exactly as I imagined.  I found this blog and loved the little animal jars.  (She sells them on etsy for $26!!  OMG!!)  I decided to create my own to donate to the American Saddlebred Association of Maine's Pink Party at their big Summer Spectacular show in a week.  I became a member of ASAM this year, not only because many of my friends are and I like to support friends, but also because I was able to accumulate points with ASAM for the roadster classes I did with Reva!  Many of the MHA affiliated shows I attend are put on by ASAM. 

So, I may not own a Saddlebred, but I support them!  How cute are these??  I bought used Breyer Stablemates on eBay, new Mason jars, Super Glue, spray paint, various pink candies, and ribbon and put them together this afternoon!  So easy and adorable!  :-)


2 comments:

  1. Those look really great! Just that much more motivation to buy candy :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!