Sunday, October 21, 2012

3 YO Maine Sire Stakes Finals

We were back at the Downs on October 14, 2012 for the 3 Year Old Maine Sire Stakes Finals.  We had another great day like back in September for the 2YO Finals.  It was a little colder and a little wetter, but still a lovely fall day.  I did not get as many photos of us as I did back in September.  I had bought a CD of Snappy and me racing under saddle the day before and Derek, the track photographer, added in pics from the 2YO Finals for me too!  Ah well.  I think I have PLENTY of photos of Dreamy, don't you think??  LOL!!!

We had a great day of fast horses and good racing!!
Tacking up!  Yes, I am using an AP saddle pad with my dressage saddle.  There are worse things.  LOL!!!!

Headed out!  It was a little chilly but also a bit rainy.  We both had our raincoats UNDERNEATH our maroon jackets.  LOL!  





I love when both Dreamy and McKeever watch the races together.  LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun day! Do you think Dreamy has flashbacks when she stand there and watches the race horses? Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!