Wednesday, October 31, 2012

NaBloPoMo 2012

I completed NaBloPoMo 2011 and have wanted to do it again.  (What is NaBloPoMo you ask?)  The only problem is that 1. I have not been able to find a cool list of prompts like I did last year and 2. I am so crazy and stressed with work and life right now that I have no idea when or how I will find time to write.  I currently have three backlogged blog posts to write and no time to write them!  Ahhh!  

So, I think I am going to try to do this photo challenge list.  Ignore the August 2011.  (I find it funny that August has 31 days, not 30, but I digress).  I have no idea where this is from, but thank you to that person.  This gives me the option to just post a pic or to write something a bit more in-depth.   





1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment!