Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Gorgeous paper artwork of my mares


I am pretty excited to share this with you!  Niamh over at Hoofbeats for Heartbeats is in the process of creating a beautiful piece of paper cut artwork of my three mares.  Here is the start of Sparky's portrait that she sent me as a sneak peek...


Isn't that amazing???  Niamh is easy to work with and super communicative   She has written more information about her paper cut artwork here.  I think her artwork is quirky and different, but just so beautiful and painstakingly created.  It sounds like it will be done very soon!!!  I cannot wait!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I had graphite portraits done of all of my horses (Emmy, Johnny and Cool) and they came out beautiful, immortalizing our animals is definitely something worth spending a little money on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!