Friday, September 30, 2016

Fun t-shirt

I follow several blogs and this morning I casually clicked on a website, Vantage Equestrian Lifestyle, which was reviewed by blogger The $900 Facebook Pony.  She reviewed a cute eventing t-shirt, which I fully expected to be pricey (it is, at $29).  I clicked around a little, seeing a link for Breeds.  I was floored to see "Raise Your Standards" and thought there is NO WAY they have Standardbred apparel!  Lo and behold, they DO!!




OK, so it is even more expensive than the cute dressage tee at $35, but GUYS IT IS A STANDARDBRED!  LOL!  Not sure I will be buying this anytime soon because $$$, but it is definitely on my wishlist now! 

3 comments:

  1. We need to start our own line of standardbred apparel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! Your breed deserves some recognition too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!