Tuesday, December 20, 2016

2016 Blogger Gift Exchange

This year I was excited to stumble across a new-to-me blog, Fly On Over written by an equestrienne named Tracy.  I was even more pumped to read about her annual Blogger Gift Exchange, because Christmas and giving gifts is my favorite.  When it was time, I eagerly signed up and awaited my blogger pal's name and address.  Again, it was a new-to-me blogger, so I scoured her blog for hints and ideas of what to purchase for her.  Her gifts arrived yesterday according to the tracking number and I hope she liked them! 

I received my blogger gift yesterday and it is PERFECT!!!  Remember that super neat t-shirt I blogged about a few months ago?  Yeah, my fantastic gifter, Nadia from 3Day Adventures with Horses, bought it for me!  I couldn't believe it!  She ordered a large and sent the receipt with it, which is great because I do need to exchange it for a small.  I have already contacted the company and have it ready to send out tomorrow.  That is totally not an issue, because GUYS SHE BOUGHT THE COOL STANDARDBRED SHIRT that I would have never bothered to buy for myself!  That is the best type of present!  Nadia threw in a cute stocking of Mrs. Pasture's Cookies for the mares, too!

I didn't unfold the t-shirt for the pic because I wanted it to stay well folded for the exchange!

Thank you, Nadia!  Your thoughtfulness is much appreciated!  Happy Holidays everyone!



4 comments:

  1. What a great gift. That's a cool shirt and it's totally the sort of thing you want, but don't want to buy for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly, Olivia! That makes it even better for sure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gift! I love when someone else treats you to those things you can't quite bring yourself to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, I love it! I'm excited to find your blog and start reading along!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!