Sunday, May 14, 2017

OK, Bloggers, I need help finding a belt!

Alright, I know there are savvy horse shoppers out there in blog land, so I am looking for help finding a belt to match this dressage coat.  It is from Annie's Equestrienne Apparel and it is my most favorite Tiffany blue!  



Of course, I already had Amy from Dark Jewel Designs create the perfect matching browband.  If you are looking for a fantastic custom browband at a great price point, check out her Etsy site!


Now I'd love a belt, preferably a ribbon belt a la Mango Bay style!  Please help me out, Blogger friends!

2 comments:

Tracy - Fly On Over said...

What about a C4 belt? I LOVE mine and they come in tons and tons of color and pattern options!

Clover Ledge Farm said...

Yes! I love my C4 belt, too! I just don't want a solid teal belt (though it is super cute). I just ordered two different Mango Bay belts to see which one looks best (and told myself I will send the other one back....hahaha).