Thursday, June 22, 2017

Social Media

Besides Blogger, I use Facebook and of course, Snap Dancer has her own page as does our farm.  Starting in the fall, the school where I teach is going to begin a student enrichment group (one of many) to help "brand" our school district through Twitter and Instagram.  

Hmmmmm.  This is a good idea, however I do not use either platform.  So, in an effort to remain tech savvy and engaged with the district, I started both Twitter and Instagram accounts.

Pretty sad looking so far LOL!


I am still not totally sure how either of them work, and I definitely don't have a strong hashtag game.  I also don't totally understand how I should use each one.  Do I post the same things over and over?  How boring!  It already feels redundant when I post about a horse show to my personal Facebook, Snappy's page, and the farm page.  I am not really sure how I want to use them yet, if at all.  

Sounds like a good summer research project for this teacher!  ;-)


1 comment:

OnTheBit said...

Just added you on Instagram! I stopped using facebook about 5 years ago, but I love Instagram! Quick updates for a visual thinker like myself ;)